- The Ephemera Society (UK)
- The Ephemera Society is concerned with the collection, preservation, study and educational uses of printed and hand-written ephemera.
- The Ephemera Society of America
- A non-profit organization formed in 1980 to encourage the preservation and study of paper ephemera.
- Centre for Ephemera Studies
- The Centre - the first of its kind in the world - is housed in and administered by the Department of Typography & Graphic Communication of the University of Reading.
- St Bride Printing Library (UK)
- Its world-famous collections cover printing and related subjects: paper and binding, graphic design and typography, typefaces and calligraphy, illustration and printmaking, publishing and book-selling, the social and economic aspects of the printing, book, newspaper and magazine trades.
- The John Johnson Collection of Printed Ephemera
- Offers a fresh view of British history through primary, uninterpreted printed documents which, produced for short-term use, have survived by chance.
- Manchester Metropolitan University Special Collections
- Included amongst the collections are the outstanding Laura Seddon collection of Victorian greetings cards as well as the Sir Harry Page collection of albums and scrapbooks.
- Musée de l'imprimerie de Lyon
- Lyons Museum of Printing is one of Europes most important historical museums in the field of graphic arts and trade. It contains a significant collection of books, old documents, machines and tools from the invention of printing up to the twentieth century and is particularly strong on French sixteenth-century printing. An educational programme is run with frequent exhibitions, including ones on ephemera.
- Historic Newspapers
- Historic Newspapers have the UK's largest archive of original newspapers dating back over two hundred years. They make a perfect gift to commemorate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion. Use this exclusive discount code 15TODAY which can be redeemed against any of the original newspapers and if a Victorian newspaper is added at the basket (from just £5) it will also be applied to this.
- Quadrille Ephemera
- Valerie Jackson-Harris, trading as Quadrille, has been dealing in ephemera for over thirty five years.
Her expertise has enabled museums, libraries and private collectors around the world to acquire rare and difficult to find items to complement their collections.
- The Valentine & Expressions of Love
- Expressions of love are the centerpiece of collector Nancy Rosin’s site, interesting articles and useful links provide access to some fascinating resources for the collector, historian, or craftsperson.
- Lewis Carroll Scrapbook
- At the Library of Congress is an original scrapbook that was kept by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. Better known as Lewis Carroll, the Victorian-era children’s author of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking-Glass (1871).
- William H. Helfand Comic Valentine Collection
- Victorian comic valentines at the Library Company of Philadelphia, USA.
- Buy scraps from the on-line Store of this site, and learn about The Beryl Peters Collection of antique paper ephemera.
- The Trade Card Place
- US trade cards of the Victorian era.
- Emergence of Advertising in America
- The Scrapbook category contains 4 scrapbooks with 166 images. Advertisement and trade cards are included in the four selected books and the images under each scrapbook are listed as they appear in the scrapbook itself. The Emergence of Advertising in America: 1850 - 1920 presents over 9,000 images, with database information, relating to the early history of advertising in the United States.
- The Memorabilia Pack Company
- Specialises in the reproduction of memorabilia and ephemera.
- Nursery Rhymes & Nursery Songs
- A site inspired by arrangements of nursery rhymes from the Victorian period.
- An interesting site of scrap sheets and other items from the collection of Dutch collector Annie Schepens.
- Antique Prints
- Collectible and antique prints, especially children's and nursery prints.
- Copenhagen Antique Toys and Dolls
- A Danish shop specialising in early dolls, dolls houses, Victorian scraps, prints, paper toys and games.
- Liebig trade cards collector also Kemmerich, Cibils, Van Houten, Guérin Boutron, Cibils, Huntley & Palmer, Suchard - all kinds of Victorian trade cards: chocolate, coffee, extract, etc.
- Le Boudoir Dedicated to sourcing wonderful decoupage papers, scrap and Dresden trims including die cut and embossed scraps.
- Earl J. Arnold Advertising Card Collection 1885
- Here are over 1000 advertising trade cards lovingly pasted into a large scrapbook. Each page was designed by Emma Jane (Bailey) Arnold to keep her four children occupied after the death of their Civil War veteran father.
- Scrapbook design is very diverse. Using this android app you can create vintage scrapbooks, but you can also create colorful, modern or children's designs.
- An educational, inspiring article that will help scrapbooking's legacy live on.